Download Files for Artie User Interface
You can download these preprogrammed images for Artie to draw. Follow the download directions below to move the files to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Choose the image you want to use and click download.
- Save the file to a place on your computer where you can find it again easily. For example, on your desktop.
- Name your file and click Save.
Upload Program files to the Artie User Interface
- Go to the Artie User Interface (Artie UI). Click the Save menu icon and select Upload program.
- Find the program file you downloaded from CodeWithArtie.com and click the Open button. The program you upload will appear in the Artie UI sandbox.
- Important! You need to save this program right away to add the drawing to Artie's list of programs in the Save menu. The program will be saved on the device you used to upload.
- Go to CodeWithArtie.com, select the program you want to copy and click the link. The program will download as a text file to your computer.
- Find the file on your computer and open it.
- Highlight all the text and select copy.
You can open files downloaded from CodeWithArtie.com.
- Click the Clear button at the bottom of the screen to delete any leftover code.
- Place your cursor in the program window and select paste to add the code.
- To verify your drawing, turn the Simulate grid on, and click the Run button